profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Friday, October 27, 2006 @ 5:34 pm
Finale

"This one's for you, Miss Heng!"

I absolutely cannot believe that the school year has ended!
It seems just like yesterday that I was introduced to 3DG and the new teachers, the Angel and Ward thing, Chinese New Year, getting that A for the first bio test, failing my first AMath test, failing my second AMath test, failing my third AMath test, failing my fourth AMath test, OBS, having the opportunity to go to ITALY, Spirit of the Class, Sports Day, Ballet exam, numerous tests, backstaging for choir, ushering for dance, racial harmony day, International Friendship Week, the History exam, SC Guides campfire RHAPSODY, Drama Fest (selection rounds and the actual!), the class party, so many new teachers, Chinese 'O' level listening & oral, more tests, finally passing the functions AMath test, failing a Bio test, ACES cum Teachers' Day cum be-yourself day, frantic cramming for the EOYs, piles of homework and revision, the EOYs, enrichments, and finally, the last day of school, 27 October 2006.

I'm positive that there are so many things that I've missed out, but it's difficult to recall the things that heartlessly passed by like a blur, whizzing past and not giving you a chance to grab and appreciate it. This year zoomed by so fast, like a Formula 1 race - Each moment flies by at lightning speed, only allowing you to start cheering for it when it approaches the stands, then a split second later, it is gone.

The end of Sec 3 calls for dedications, but somehow, it doesnt seem as sad as last year, cos' I know that I'll be seeing all of 3DG next year, united now as 4DG. Four Diligence, wow. Sec four. The mere thought of it is really quite intimidating, yet I shiver in excitement at the prospects of advancements and renewed friendships. Right now, thank you for friends, smiles, laughter, mee soto, hor fun, meepok, yam bao, snacks, pens, foolscap, umbrellas, water, books, flags, voices, and most of all, opportunities. Sheer determination, luck, integrity, sincerity, and initiative went a long way, and I have learnt that this year. *Sigh* Is it really over??

It doesnt feel like a year has gone by since this:



Do you know, 3DG, that we didn't take many class photos this year? This is the only one we took, and I'm not even sure that some of us are in it! Furthermore, the lighting is so bad, and we all have weird expressions on our faces! :)



Yup so this just about concludes my final-day-of-school-for-2006 entry. I sign off with a heart that's beating at an increasingly rapid rate as the memories come flooding back.

Mmmm, it took me an hour just to do this. How can that be?!